Professional manufacturer of wires and cables
Solid insulation filled cable is suitable for pipeline laying of coal mine pipe network, mainly used for pipeline laying. The inner and outer surfaces of the cable core and the shielding layer are filled or poured with petroleum paste to prevent moisture intrusion in the coal mine. Under the common 30℃ ~ 60℃ environmental conditions of coal mines, the mechanical and electrical properties of communication cables for coal mines remain unchanged. It is used for communication lanes in flat lanes, inclined lanes and electromechanical chambers, and for main signal transmission in flat lanes, shafts or inclined shafts.
1. Conductor: Annealed bare copper wire. The diameter of the copper wire is 0.30, 0.42, 0.52, 0.60, 0.70, 0.80, 0.90 (mm).
2. Insulation material: High-density polyethylene or polypropylene, the color of the insulation wire is marked according to the full-chromatographic standard.
3. Insulated wire pairs: Two insulated wires of different colors are twisted into pairs at different pitches, and the specified chromatographic combination is used to identify the wire pairs.
4. Communication cable core structure: 1 pair is used as the basic unit, and more than 25 pairs of cables are combined according to the unit. Each unit is wrapped with a unit cable tie of a prescribed chromatography to identify different units. Cables of 100 pairs and above are added with 1% reserve pairs, but no more than 6 pairs. The gap in the cable core is filled with petroleum paste.
5, cable core wrap: wrapped with polyester film tape.
6. Shielding: Copper wire shielding or embossed (or embossed) metal tape, which is longitudinally wrapped outside the core tape of the communication cable.
7. Sheath: Blue low density polyethylene. Double-sheathed communication cables are also available.