Professional manufacturer of wires and cables
Power cables are cables used to transmit and distribute electrical energy. Power cables are often used in urban underground power grids, outlets of power stations, and internal power supply in industrial and mining enterprises. Power cable is a cable product that transmits and distributes high-power electrical energy in the trunk line of the power system, including 1-500KV and above various voltage levels and various insulated power cables.
Product name / applicable voltage
(0.6 / 1kv): XLPE insulated power cable
Main raw materials: copper and aluminum conductors, XLPE insulation, PVC sheath
Product implementation standards
The cable design meets the requirements of the national standard GB / T12706-2008 and the recommended standard IEC60502 by the International Electrotechnical Commission.
The normal operating temperature of the conductor of the XLPE insulated cable is 90 ° C. The XLPE cable has not only excellent electrical properties, high operating temperature, large transmission capacity, but also a simple structure, small outer diameter, light weight, and convenient installation and use , The laying drop is not limited and so on. Widely used in industrial and mining enterprises and urban power grids.
The scope of application
Scope of application of power cables: single-core cables are not allowed to be laid in magnetic pipes where they can be laid indoors, outdoors, pipes, cable trenches, and loose soil, and can withstand certain laying traction, but cannot withstand mechanical external forces.
Product use characteristics
1. The ambient temperature during laying is not lower than 0 ° C (below 0 ° C, it should be heated in advance), and the drop of the cable is not limited.
2. The minimum bending radius during laying is specified as follows: single-core cable without armor: 20D; three-core cable without armor: 15D; single-core cable with armor: 15D; three-core cable with armor: 12D; Middle D is the actual outer diameter of the cable)
3. Operating temperature of the cable: PVC sheath does not exceed 90 ° C;
4. Overload temperature: The maximum overload temperature is 130 ℃ when the cable is short-circuited;
5. The maximum rated temperature of the cable conductor is 90 ° C. When the conductor is short-circuited (for a maximum of 5s), the temperature does not exceed 25 ° C.